Part 1: Inverse Distance Weighting
- 1.1: Introduction to Inverse Distance Weighting Interpolation Technique.
- 1.2: Interpolation of Mercury Concentrations in the Mediterranean Sea with IDW and Python.
- 1.3: Interpolation in Three Dimensions with Python and IDW algorithm. The Mercury Concentration in Mediterranean Sea.
Part 2: Variogram and variogram modeling
- 2.1: Sample mean, standard deviation and confidence intervals. The foundation for the semivariance concept.
- 2.2: Variance.
- 2.3: Covariance.
- 2.4: Semivariance
- 2.5: Experimental Variogram.
- 2.6: Theoretical models of semivariance.